About the Irfán Colloquium session #89 (English)
Center for Bahá'í Studies: Acuto, ItalyJune 28 – July 1, 2009.
(In alphabetical order of the presenters' surnames)
A review of some aspects of the Tablet of Wisdom (Lawh-i-Hikmat)
Some thoughts on Bahá'u'llah's last Major work: Epistle to Aqa Najafi
1. Land of Zaphron: A descriptive Study
2. Early Ismailite Philosophy and the Bábi/Bahá'í Religions
Reality Concealed Behind the Veil
1. Second "Manuchehr Salmanpour Memorial Lecture":
Names and Attributes of God
2. Soul, Spirit and Mind from Antiquity to Bahá'í Perspective
The Báb's Commentary on the Hadith of Kumail: What is Reality?
Beyond Athens and Jerusalem: Re-visioning the science-religion conflict
An introductory review of Bahá'u'llah's Lawh-i-Qina'
A Mathematical Model to Investigate Non-Material Realities
What is behind the words? The earliest writings of Bahá'u'llah
Consensus Decision-Making: Bahá'i Perspective
Gems of Divine Mysteries and its relationship with the Seven Valleys and the Kitáb-i-Iqán.
1. Faith and Reason in "Some Answered Questions"
2. The new concept of God in "Some Answered Questions"
Beyond the Concept of Evil:
A Methodology for Multidisciplinary and Multicultural Ethical Decision-Making